Sharing Life...One Moment at a Time

Life...it's a gift from God. Each moment is ordained by Him and designed to bring glory to Him and accomplish good on our behalf. Sharing life takes transparency, something that is both a strength and a weakness. God's Word tells us to exhort one another to love and good works. May the sharing of life's moments encourage you and challenge you to live the life God has planned specially for you!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Yum-O

So, my newest favorite thing has been a Mocha Coconut (1 pump mocha) Frappucino from Starbucks. That'll put a dent in your wallet, though, right? So today, I came up with my own version. I'm sure it could use a lot of tweaking, but it was very tasty and certainly didn't cost $4.00!

Here's my simple recipe:
1 scoop of Publix Coconut Road ice cream
1/3 cup of strong coffee w/ 2 teaspoons of sweetener - I used succanat w/ honey
Roughly 1 cup of crushed ice.

I used my immersion blender to mix all this together. So quick and very yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment